Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to prime-exposure

Welcome to my new blog at www.prime-exposure.blogger.com - I will display the best of my photographic work here and on flikr until my website, prime-exposure.co.uk, is up and running. The site will feature a blog section, galleries of my work, guest contributions and possibly the odd interview or two. I started work on the site on 10th October 2011 with the aim to have the first live version available by 20th December 2011. I look forward to seeing you there soon!




This photo, called Dangerous Liaison, was taken in Battersea Park, London. Click the image to see a larger version (not full quality). Stats: Nikon D3000; 18-55mm lens @55mm; ISO 200; f/5.6; 1/320 sec.



I will load a more comprehensive collection of photos soon, feel free to leave comments/questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment